Swish & Swirl!
About | Link to the Event
By Ashwini Patil
Meeting ID: 823 1070 6016 | Passcode: 355298
If you’re looking to try something new, play with color and concept, and work hand-in-hand with the elements of surprise, this workshop is for you! You’ll explore the techniques of paper marbling and how to make patterns on various surfaces.
You will need:
- Nail polish – as many colors as you like! (2 bottles minimum)
- Nail polish remover (only required if your nail polish is old)
- Cartridge/chart paper (white or any light color)
- A few toothpicks
- A plastic tub filled with water
- Some old newspapers
- A white coffee mug/small plant pot (optional)